Dr.Stephen D. Barkalow
Dr. Stephen Barkalow has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1977.
He has been freeing people from pain since 1979 in his clinic in Monterey, California. As a chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Barkalow uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest ideas in pain management and general well being, he is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- B.S. Biology, Southern California University, B. A. Political Science, University of Hartford
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Southern California University-College Of Chiropractic
- Board Certified in Pain Management, AmericanAcademy of Pain Management
- California, Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Colorado, Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Connecticut, Department Of Health State of Connecticut
- Independent Disability Examiner
- Qualified Medical Evaluator-Appointed by the State Of California, Department of Industrial Relations
- California Radiography - X-ray supervisor and operator
Memberships & Associations:
- California Chiropractic Association
- MontereyBay Chiropractic Association
Dr. Dustin Nagai
We are proud to announce that Dr. Dustin Nagai has now moved to this
practice where he is treating his current patients along with new patients. Dr. Nagai works closely with Dr. Barkalow providing all the same services and is available Monday through Friday! Learn more about him by checking out his site at: nagaichiropractic.com
Call today to schedule!